Clean rooms, clean rooms, dry rooms, BSL laboratories, beverage solutions
EXPERTS IN CLEAN ROOMS, LAMINAR FLOW SYSTEMS AND CONTROLLED CONTAMINATION ENVIRONMENTS
In the world of clean rooms, Galvani is a true institution: for more than 30 years, the clean rooms of the Verona-based company, together with its solutions for companies that need to produce in contamination-controlled environments and its systems for air distribution and contamination control, have been chosen by giants from all over the world, from Nestlé to Coca Cola, from Luxottica to Safran.
Galvani is always informed about the increasingly stringent international regulations on cleanliness, hygiene, safety and quality; on the basis of these requirements, it develops technologies and systems aimed at guaranteeing the best customised product, tailor-made for its customers. It does not limit itself to design: it even takes care of the construction of the components in its own mechanical workshops, together with installation by its own qualified technicians. They are in fact true turnkey proposals, accompanied by a qualified after-sales service, scheduled maintenance and remote assistance.
From false ceilings to doors, from absolute filters to walls, Galvani Cleanrooms boast the highest quality materials and of course comply with the most stringent ISO standards. Direct production is part of the secret of its products: by studying, designing and manufacturing them all in its own workshops, the Veronese company is able to guarantee maximum process and product safety, the highest levels of performance, UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certified production, full compliance with European quality standards and compliance with international regulations on cleanliness, safety and environmental protection.
ALL GALVANI SOLUTIONS
- Clean Rooms: a closed contamination-controlled environment characterised by extremely pure air with a very low presence of suspended dust microparticles (10,000 to 50,000 times cleaner than normal air) thanks to the presence of special filtration systems. Typically used for mechanical, medical, food, electronic or chemical processing, this chamber is also characterised by temperature, humidity and pressure kept constantly under control, essential conditions for activities and processing where a sterile, aseptic and monitored environment is required. Galvani is the only company in Italy that directly produces the necessary components, offering a unique, customised, immediately ready-to-use service of the highest quality.
- Sterile Chambers: particularly necessary for companies in the pharmaceutical, medical and food sectors, these chambers are indispensable in all those contexts where the presence of ‘life’ (e.g. germs, bacteria, micro-organisms, viruses) can be dangerous. This specific contamination differentiates it from clean rooms. During the care and observation of certain patients or in the case of famarci, food and beverage production activities, a similar level of cleanliness and sterilisation is necessary, unlike in different fields (e.g. microelectronics, optics, aerospace, semiconductors) where clean rooms already offer the necessary control of the amount of airborne particles. This microbiologically controlled chamber is the result of the use of chemical sterilisation systems, microbial testing and bacterial load analysis.
- Dry Room: a dry environment ideal for certain types of processing, where the relative humidity level is below 5%, a characteristic that differentiates it from the clean room (the relative humidity level here ranges from 40 to 60%). In some production contexts, in fact, it is not enough just to deal with contamination, but also to keep the temperature and especially the humidity level under control. An example of this is the development and production of lithium batteries, which of necessity must be protected from the risk of corrosion, along with other activities related to the microelectronics and automotive sectors. Dry rooms, like clean rooms, are also equipped with systems to control air contamination (particles per m³), temperature and pressure.
- BSL Laboratories (BioSafety Level): also known as PCL Laboratories (Phisical Containment Laboratories), these are controlled environments designed to allow the safe handling of infectious materials; as potentially dangerous pathogens, they require systems that contain more than those of a clean room, so that operators and the external environment are exposed as little or not at all to these agents. These laboratories can be differentiated according to risk groups of pathogens, which are classified according to infectivity, individual and collective transmissibility, pathogenicity, host spectrum and neutralisability. There are four levels of containment: BSL 1 in the case of low risk (individual and collective) of infectious agents in processed materials; BLS 2 in the case of material with moderate risk infectious agents; BSL 3 for material with potentially airborne infectious agents (e.g. pathogens that can cause serious diseases), with high risk at the individual level and moderate risk at the collective level. BSL 4 is the highest level: it refers to the presence of material with dangerous infectious agents, transmissible by air, with high risk, including pathogens that can cause life-threatening diseases, for which no therapeutic measures or vaccines exist.
- Beverage Solutions: the Galvani range was created to assist with the emergency of avoiding contamination even in the world of beverage production. The solutions in question are: aseptic chambers and booths, ventilation units and flushed covers, UltraClean booths. To delimit, pressurise and decontaminate the process areas of the filling machines from airborne contamination, Galvani suggests as the simplest solution fluxed enclosures, custom-made and equipped with ventilation units and a dedicated lighting system. The UltraClean controlled contamination cabins (up to ISO class 5) have special ventilation, suction, filtration and control systems to keep flow rate, temperature, pressure and environmental cleanliness class parameters constant. In the aseptic chamber, the bottling process (milk, soft drinks, isotonic drinks) is carried out, thanks to maximum air cleanliness and special differential pressure/depression parameters that guarantee constant air temperature and humidity. In the aseptic booths, sophisticated ventilation and extraction systems are in place to ensure maximum protection of the beverages from airborne contaminants.
Are you interested in Galvani?
Request information without obligation. By filling in the form, you will immediately have access to the general presentation of the brand to learn in detail how its technologies work. You can also select other brands to receive further information.
Would you like to see the other high-tech systems for the electronics sector covered by Jo-Tech? Visit the dedicated page to find out more.